Saturday, 25 August 2012

La Roche-Posay Effaclar Purifying Foaming Gel Review

I thought it was about time I reviewed the La Roche-Posay Effaclar face wash, as I've been using it for about 6 months or more and I absolutely love it!


The Effaclar range from LRP is aimed at oily/sensitive, blemish prone skin. My skin is combination, and I wouldn't normally go for a face wash that is aimed at oily skin because they usually dry my skin out. But, because this is the only LRP range designed for blemished skin, I decided to try it anyway. I think the fact that it is for oily/sensitive skin is important, because this means that it is gentle, whilst still being effective. 

I use this face wash in the morning and at night. When I use it in the morning it makes my skin feel fresh, clean and awake. At night I use it with my clarisonic for a deeper clean. You only need to use a tiny amount of the gel, as it lathers up like crazy!

Since I started using it, my skin has been so much better than usual, and I very rarely get spots any more. This could be down to a lot of factors, such as using my clarisonic and drinking lots of water, but I have no doubt that the Effaclar gel is really helping to keep my skin calm and clear.

LRP products are available at larger Boots stores, or Boots.com. The Effaclar gel might seem pricey at £10.21, but the tube is a huge 200ml and will last for months and months as you only need to use a tiny amount each time.

If you're having problems with spots and blemishes I would definitely recommend trying this face wash!

-Dara :) x

3 comments:

  1. oh I love this brand skin care cosmetics.
    I am using the foam cleansing and I feel that it makes my skin really soft!
    Love it!

    Great reviews~
    also follow my blog~

    http://8881397.blogspot.kr/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you've said such nice things about this because I've wanted to try it for ages, given that I have oily but very sensitive skin! Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should definitely try it, it's one of my favourite skincare products! :) x

      Delete

Feel free to leave me a comment, I love reading them!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...